Website Returns Information
Brixton's Baddest Return & Exchange Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase you can return your goods, provided we get them back within 30 days and in perfect original sale-able condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and service. For your protection, we suggest you return your goods via recorded or registered post. Any queries please contact us. We offer a refund or exchange service but we cant refund your original postage cost if you have simply changed your mind.
- All items must be unused
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
- All decks must be un-skated and in like-new condition
- If you received your deck wrapped in plastic, the deck can not be returned if the plastic seal has been opened
- Once a deck has been assembled, neither the deck nor its parts can be returned or exchanged
- Once a deck has been gripped it can not be returned or exchanged
- All deck returns are dealt with by the manufacturer and are subject to the manufacturer’s discretion
- All Videos/DVD must be unopened
Our online returns address is:
Brixton's Baddest Skateshop Online Returns
154 Stockwell Road, London, SW9 9TQ
For European and International customers please mark you customs form as 'RETURN' we will not pay custom charges for mislabelled returns.